Take the crave-worthiness from all things buffalo chicken, and make it healthy! This buffalo chicken spaghetti squash is something I will make for dinner over and over again. It’s gluten-free, paleo, & whole 30!
1 spaghetti squash
1 cup shredded cheese
2 cans of chicken (drained)
1 pepper (diced)
1/3 cup of hot sauce
Ranch & green onion to top
1. Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
2. Spread oil on inside of squash, and face down on plate or baking sheet. Microwave for 12 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
3. Combine drained chicken, diced pepper, hot sauce, 3/4 cup of cheese in a bowl.
4. When squashes are cooked take a fork and scrape out the noodles. Add noodles to the mixture and stir. Then place the mixture back in the squash halves.
5. Top with remaining cheese and heat again until the cheese melts.
6. Garnish with drizzles of ranch and chopped green onion.