These pumpkin pie protein overnight oats are the cozy breakfast you need on a crisp fall morning! Overnight oats are so easy to make and store in the fridge for a grab-and-go breakfast! All it takes is 2 minutes in the microwave and you are on your way.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to taste
For the oats I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Organic Rolled Oats.
- Combine all ingredients
- Mix together with a spoon
- Store covered in the fridge overnight until you are ready to eat
- Enjoy cold or heat in the microwave for 2 minutes