I truly was not prepared for how AMAZING this pasta was going to be. The hint of garlic, the tang of the lemon, and a little flare from the red pepper.
- 4 servings protein pasta
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 servings of shrimp
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta, drain, and set aside
- In that pot heat oil, 2 tbsp butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes for 2 minutes
- Add shrimp, salt, and pepper to taste
- When shrimp turn pink add italian seasoning and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts
- Add pasta, 2 tbsp butter, and parmesan
- Stir until butter is melted
- Top with lemon juice and parsley
- Split into 4 servings
I loved this! I used sweet potato and lentil pasta and it came out great! Thank you for sharing it!
You are so welcome!! Thank you for the feedback.