Nothing makes a fall or winter day better then a nice warm pot of soup! My family makes at least one soup a week, so we switch it up the soups to avoid boredom. This white chicken chili is very easy to make, and ready to eat in 30-40 minutes!
1 medium chopped onion
3 tbsp olive oil
1 4oz can of green chilis
6 tbsp flour
4 tsp cumin
1 giant jar of great northern beans (drained)
3 cans of chicken (drained)
1 container of chicken broth
Toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream (or plain greek yogurt), salsa, tortilla chips
1. In a skillet, heat oil on medium/high temp for 1 minute. Add onions and sautee until they are translucent.
2. Add chilis, flour, cumin, and cook for 2 mins.
3. In a large pot, add beans, chicken broth, and onion mix and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove lid and add chicken and corn until hot.
6. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips