These apple pie overnight oats are a rockstar recipe on TikTok! I love the way they taste and smell like a fresh apple pie right out of the oven. They are unbelievably delicious and keep me full until lunch. So easy to make and store in the fridge for a grab-and-go breakfast! I heat my oats for 2 minutes in the microwave before eating them, but you can eat them cold too. I use gala apples, and if you’re wondering, they stay fresh, crisp, and clean in the fridge all week.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup diced apples (remove the skin)
- 1/3 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the oats I have been loving Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Organic Rolled Oats.
I use organic maple syrup from Thrive market.
- Add oats, apples, and cinnamon
- Pour milk over the ingredients
- Drizzle maple syrup
- Store in the fridge up to one week
- Eat hot or cold for breakfast! (I microwave for 2 minutes).