It’s the delicious chicken fettuccine alfredo you know and love, but we are going to swap some ingredients to make it healthier. In this recipe we will be using Banza pasta and Rao’s sauce. It will also feature TikTok, Sammy Purr’s, Juicy Chicken 101 recipe. Everything comes together to make an unforgettable flavor. We will also sneak some peas in to add more veggies.
- 1 box Banza penne pasta
- 2 chicken cutlets – season with paprika, lemon pepper, garlic salt, and salt
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 jar Rao’s alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook Banza pasta
- Make chicken (Juicy Chicken 101 style)
- Add peas, sauce, and pepper to pasta
- Serve pasta on a bed and top with chicken
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese (optional)
How many servings is this?