These lemon poppyseed overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for a refreshing spring morning! If you love lemon bars or lemon poppyseed muffins like me, then you should definitely give this recipe a try. They are so easy to make and store in the fridge for a grab-and-go breakfast! I eat these oats cold rather than heating them up!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tiny drop of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sugar free cheesecake jello mix
- 1 serving unflavored protein (optional)
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
For the oats I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Organic Rolled Oats.
- Combine all ingredients
- Mix together with a spoon
- Store covered in the fridge overnight until you are ready to eat
- Enjoy cold or heat in the microwave for 2 minutes